by blueweb.ca Digital Marketing Solutions | 19 Dec 2019 | digital marketing, Email Marketing, Online marketing
Marketing strategies are essential for any startup business. You need to have some special concerns. Check out how innovative digital marketing model we offer for startups.
How our digital marketing agency in Toronto helps your startup to succeed
1) Analyze the market
We have a good marketing strategy for your startup. Our content marketing company in Canada starts with market analysis. We also check the main segment, the competitors, the strengths and weaknesses of your business. For online advertising in Canada, we need to consider the following important factors:
- Market Size: Define your audience to determine the approximate size of your niche.
- Market buying power: Research the buying intent for your product or service.
- Competition: Understand the saturation of the market you are entering and the number of competitors
- Value Proposition: It is to bring a clear, concise and transparent idea of how a business can be relevant to the customer.
2) Define an audience
For online advertising in Toronto, our content marketing company in Ontario get a well-defined picture of your target audience. That is, your ideal customer. After all, it is the pursuit of satisfying your customer’s interests that will take your business further.
To do this, in our digital advertising companies in Canada, we do thorough research. At online advertising companies in Canada, we do not rely solely on personal theories or impressions. In our content marketing agencies in Canada, we understand the daily habits, hobbies and shopping habits of your customers.
3) Set goals
When we talk about startup marketing, goals are our key. At one of the top email marketing companies in Canada, we define a north and direct their actions. How to determine the next steps if we do not know where to walk? Once you have set your goals, it is much easier to work out the strategies for achieving them.
To help you set goals for your business, at one of the email marketing companies in Canada, we employ the most effective methods.
4) Produce content
Producing content is one of the most viable and best-performing alternatives for startup marketing. At one of the best email marketing companies in Toronto, it is an important step. Because startups are innovative business models, producing content that explains your product or service is essential.
Plus, it’s a great way to position, engage customers and strengthen your customer relationship. We produce information that helps and entertains your customers.
5) Measure the results
Regardless of the strategies we adopt, at one of the top email marketing companies in Toronto, we measure results. This requires determining metrics, meaning significant numbers that must be tracked.
Some of the metrics that we use are:
- Return on Investment (ROI): This metric defines the profitability of your marketing campaign. It can be measured, for example, through website traffic that eventually converts to new customers.
- Subscriber Acquisition Cost (CAC): It is the total marketing and advertising costs for a given period of time. It shows how many new paying customers have been generated during the same period.
- Customer retention rate: This strategy helps you measure customer loyalty.
- Conversion Rate: It shows how many visitors have converted to leads or sales.
More Info here.
by blueweb.ca Digital Marketing Solutions | 6 Dec 2019 | digital marketing, Email Marketing, Online marketing, Social Media
The internet has changed the way people do business. Therefore, it is important to embrace the opportunities of online advertising in Toronto that the internet brings to leverage your business.
Here comes the role of digital advertising companies in Canada such as Blueweb. We bring the most suitable digital marketing strategies according to your requiems, which will make digital marketing worthwhile, without necessarily having to invest large amounts to get a return on your business.
In this post, we will explain what the stages of our digital marketing strategies are.
Keep up and good reading!
- Attract audience
Without attracting visitors to your site, you won’t be able to complete another funnel step. Thus, getting targeted traffic to your target audience is one of the main goals you need to have when investing in digital advertising companies in Canada.
Therefore, at Blue Web, the content marketing company in Canada, we focus on producing content that is related to your market and interests your audience bringing them to your site.
- Convert the audience into leads
After attracting the audience, our digital marketing agency Toronto helps to turn them into Leads, meaning people who will be interested in your business to the point of leaving contact (email, phone, etc.).
But for that to happen, it is interesting to offer something in return to these people: it could be sending a regular newsletter, providing some interesting content (such as an e-book), or even sending promotions and discount coupons.
- Lead the audience through the sales funnel
Once you get in touch with these Leads, it’s time to start relating to them. This means leading them through the sales funnel until they are ready to buy from you.
As we are one of the top email marketing companies in Canada, we develop this relationship using channels such as email marketing, lead nutrition and social networking.
- Sell the products or services
This is the long-awaited moment. Once you have nurtured the relationship with your leads, they are ready to be passed on to the sales team. Note that with our digital marketing strategies, selling ends up taking on a more consultative character, because Lead is already much more informed and prepared about what your company offers.
- Digital marketing analysis
It is one of the great assets of our digital marketing services to measure every strategy. This allows the company to know if it is investing in the right tactics of online advertising in Canada, which ones have brought results and which ones need to be improved.
Metrics such as a number of site visitors, leads and opportunities generated are some of the most important to evaluate. They clearly indicate how the return on investment is being for the company.
Come to Blue Web, one of the top online advertising companies in Canada, and discuss your digital marketing project. Our professionals are always ready to facilitate you.
by blueweb.ca Digital Marketing Solutions | 4 Dec 2019 | digital marketing, Email Marketing, Online marketing, Social Media
There is no doubt that digital marketing can leverage your business sales. However, implementing it the right way can be a huge challenge for companies of all sizes. In view of this, Blue Web, the top SEO company in Canada, up with the purpose of developing the tasks that involve this area. But is it really worth hiring one?
The digital environment is dynamic and this requires that your marketing strategies are always pointing to the news and trends of the market. Thus, without knowledge of SEO in Toronto, there is no way to expect the best results in conversions.
In addition to this factor, there are numerous issues that lead entrepreneurs and marketing managers to decide whether to hire SEO companies in Toronto.
Therefore, to learn more about this and find out if you should hire our SEO Services in Canada, keep reading this article and clarify your questions in the following topics:
What does a digital marketing agency do?
The best SEO services in Canada are responsible for the planning, development and production of advertising campaigns for companies, focusing on the objectives and directions of the contractor.
These SEO agencies in Canada allow you to decentralize the following digital marketing process.
To internalize the digital marketing strategy, it would be necessary to hire professionals to work in multiple segments of digital marketing.
By hiring our Best SEO Company in Canada, you can ensure that all these aspects are handled by our experienced team of professionals.
Uses the best tools on the market
Using tools to diagnose your online campaigns helps bring in critical information and even facilitates some processes. However, Blue Web, the best SEO agency in Toronto, hires cutting-edge tools to meet all digital marketing needs.
Working with multi-channel strategies is not an easy task. We manage all processes such as scheduling posts across social networks, replying to comments, developing campaigns, creating ads, and budgeting. It is to make all efforts to create plans and execute them.
Provides new ideas
To keep the public engaged and build customer loyalty, creativity must be part of digital marketing.
In digital marketing, we provide news and update old information to gain prominence among so many competitors present in digital media.
Sales Team Performance Improvement
The SEO service in Toronto is not just about offering a way to outsource execution processes.
Our top SEO company in Canada works at every step to prepare consumers to become customers. We understand the audience profile and assertively communicate them and send qualified leads to the sales team.
by blueweb.ca Digital Marketing Solutions | 1 Nov 2019 | Email Marketing
The overall concept of email marketing is simple. You choose a series of potential customers and current customers. You will then send email to these people through a digital campaign and campaign that has a strong strategy. If your strategy and campaign works, you can turn the potential into sales as well as loyal buyers who bought from you only once.
Email marketing is important for three general reasons:
- Email is the best way to communicate. According to Statista, about 90 percent of US employees check their emails during the day and during business hours. This makes email marketing an up-to-date way of communicating with customers.
- You have your list. If your company is active on a social network, you may have a specific list of fans. But this list may be lost or not performing well. In the field of promotional email you have a comprehensive list of prospects and clues that you can keep forever.
- Email performance is better. Products featured in emails are more likely to sell. It is said that, email marketing has a 3800% ROI. It is one-third for of this number for social media. All of these figures show you that email is the best selling option.
So if you are going to opt for a new approach in marketing and advertising, it is best to remember this information. Email marketing is a simple advertising method that can generate good returns for your company.
There are currently over 3.8 billion email users worldwide. It is projected that this number will reach 4.1 billion or more by 2021. This has made a lot of people think about spending money in this field. US companies are expected to spend $ 350 billion on email marketing in 2019.
But there are other figures. In contrast to social networks, it’s best to take a look at the following statistics:
- A report found that 72 percent of people would prefer to see promotional products via email, and only 17 percent would prefer to advertise on social media.
- If you put the social sharing button on the email, the click conversion rate will increase by 158%.
- Your email subscribers share your content 3 times more than your other subscribers.
- Email using for attracting customers is 40% more efficient than Facebook and Twitter.
- An email is 6 times more likely to attract clicks than Twitter.
- On average, emails will be 3 times more likely to produce products orders for you than social media.
- 90% of people prefer to receive news and updates from a company via email, and only 10% want to receive it via Facebook.
Well these statistics were more in contrast to social media. It is better to take a look at other statistics to gain a broader understanding. This understanding will help improve emails
- About 53 percent of all emails are read on cell phones. 23% of these people will see their email again.
- Gmail has 900 million users and 75% of these users have access to email through their mobile app and mobile browser.
- Every year email access to the cell phones is increasing. From year 2011 to 2013, that figure was up by 30 percent.
- If an email is personalized and user-targeted, clicks will be 14 percent higher and lead to customer conversion rate will increase by 10 percent. Emails with personalized subject will also be 26% more likely to open.
With such statistics, you have a general understanding of the importance and form of email marketing.
More information, click here