Who we are
Our website address is: https://blueweb.ca
Blueweb & Client Info
Bluewb and Clients’ Information:
• Personal information is collected when Customers provide submissions or request information about Blueweb services through Blueweb online or hard copied forms. All personal information from website visitors who knowingly and voluntarily provide their information is collected by Blueweb. Examples of personal information collected on the website include Business name, first name, last name, email address, mailing address, and contact numbers. The information is collected so that Blueweb may:
– Contact Customers in case of updates of services
– Provide Customers with information and news about the services
– Continually enhance it’s understanding of customers’ experience with
– Share and meet Customers’ expectations in offered services
– Respond directly to Customers’ queries
– Build awareness of its Solutions and services
– Conduct and facilitate it’s events and questionnaires
– Manage its relationship with Customers
• By submitting comments or requests, you agree and understand that the personal information you provide will be shared with Blueweb provided personnel who have the authority to respond and/or act on the submission and/or request. You may decide to voluntarily tell us about your experience, share your opinions, ideas, suggestions, questions, correspondence, comments, creative ideas or graphic images, these submission become the property of Blueweb, and Blueweb shall be free to internally use the submission on an unrestricted basis. All submissions you provide must comply with copyright and international law. Blueweb can select your submission to be shared for the purpose of improvement of its solutions and services.
• All information received from Customers to be used in their own solutions provided by Blueweb must be under International Copyright law. Blueweb is not responsible for Customers’ information such as files, logos, images, and text contents used in their own website in the condition that these data is provided by Customers.
• Tracking Website Visits of the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses of computers (servers) or become part of Blueweb statistical analysis on the use of it’s website using web analytic tools so Blueweb may better design services and improve access to them. However, Blueweb cannot gain personally identifiable information on individual users and associate them with IP addresses except in the condition that users voluntarily submit their postal code and other related information through the website of Blueweb.
Our Web Content
Blueweb Web Site may contain links to other online resources. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of online resources operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other online resources where a link to this Privacy Statement does not appear. We are not responsible for the performance of sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this Web Site we recommend that you review each site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Consent to Transfer to Canadian Rights for International Clients
This Web Site is operated in Canada. If you are located in the European Union, Asian Countries, or the United States, or elsewhere outside of Canada, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to Canada. By using the Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer. Blueweb guarantees the confidentiality of Customers’ personal information stored in Customers’ hosting space such as Customers’ specifications, financial and banking information, emails, and private data. It will not be distributed for any reason, and will not be used without Customer’s permission.
The following terms outline the obligation of both Blueweb and the Customer Read More